Monday, July 20, 2009

More Than Fairy Tales

Add ImageLife is somehow a narration of fairy tales
Beautiful, magical, and much more than appears
It may not be as fictional as seen on movies
Rest assured, life can be as wonderful as it can ever be.....

Rub the lamp, and genie will come
Make a wish and it will be granted
I make a wish upon a star
Ride on the magic carpet and take you far
Clear skies above and stars glittering
Food to feast, and wine to drink
There will be a place in the middle of nowhere
Where both you and I can share
Take my hand, and step on the magic carpet
I will take you where, we can be together.



Beauty is only skin deep, I can see far more within
The peels of disguises, can't hide your true beauty
Always in you, I see you as precious as a life's gift
Not about life's richness, that I want to seek
But it is with hope, trust, and faith, a little bit of destiny
That you will dance with me, and not fear a single bit
For there is a curse that has plagued me
I think it is you, the special one who will lift the curse.



Whether you are in rags or draped in richness
Whether you have scarred, and scare of sadness
Whether you are prefect, whether you have flaws
Whether you have a past, the future is better evermore
For in you, I always find a perfect girl
And nobody will fit the glass slipper, than you w
ill.




I have always known, you have a heart of gold

Thus, I gave you my heart, to keep and hold
Take good care of it, like it is your own
Hope that you will find happiness, as you roam the world

But sometimes, you lay asleep, trouble in your soul
I often, wanted to ask ... what can I do for you
Can I go on my knees, and take your hand?
Can I give you the kiss, and take you to my land?
Can I have the honor to bring you back peace?
And give you all the deserving happiness?




No comments:

Post a Comment