Thursday, July 9, 2009

If


My princess
Look up into the blue night skies
Make a wish
For I look up to the same skies
I will pluck your wish and put them into my list...


I will rest outside your bedroom
Rest on the laurels of the window
Knock on your window, at midnite
We will head out for a snack and bites
In our jammies, and with slippers
We sneak down the road, round the corner.

Morning sunlight rise and shine
Breakfast ready with toast and sunny side
Carry your bags, and umbrella
Com'on climb into the car
No trains, and no buses
Through the highways, we will zoom pass.

I read the papers and sip my tea
Eat my toast, while I wait for you to be ready
Across your office, I leisurely sit
When you are hungry, holler at me
Food, drinks, fruits, junk and snack
Dine in or packed.

Wherever you need to go
Just let me know
From one end to the other end of town
Or we just drive around
Stopped wherever you want
And wait till you are done.

Rest your foot, and conserve your energy
That you can enjoy cakes and coffee, by the quay
Windy breezy, although slightly noisy
But it is relaxing, just you and me
Work aside
Leisure time
Put on your shades
Laze.

Night will come and the skies will be clear
With starry stars, that seems so near
Make your wishes, and hang them on the stars
I will pick them when I drive by in my car.

My princess
You deserve more than these
My dear Lil Chef
It will all begin with "If"



No comments:

Post a Comment