Friday, July 24, 2009

Career

Some people work for money
Some people work for commitment
Some people work for fun
Some people work for passion
What will be your story, gal?
You are intelligent
You are hardworking
But you are also a gal of the sun
The gal of fun and action
What will be your career be, gal?

Success is not rated by wealth
Not by academic excellence
Or promotions, up the corporate ladder
Not by the clothes you wear
Not the cars you drive
Or the jewelleries you own
Success is health
Wonderful stories of your perseverance
Heroic feat, of determination and go-getter
Or as simple as not having a single white hair
For there is joy, as you strive
And you are happy home bound.

You will be able to weigh your pros and cons
And you will find the decisions, for they will come
I will always be around when you needed my shoulders
Or when you needed my ears to listen
When I am not around, I pray
I believe that you will do okay
Whichever you choose the path
I will be where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment