Friday, July 17, 2009

Leaving On a Jet Plane


















You will be packing your bag, Flying your jet plane
Don't know when you will be heading home again.

You will be soaring up to Heaven, Gliding from cloud to cloud
Don't know if you can see the sign "I AM HERE" on my roof top.

You will be a happy going gal, Jet setting and movie star lifestyle
Don't know if you will recognize me, amongst the crowd.

If you are leaving on a jet plane, Speeding down the runway
I wish you won't go too far away and come back to me some day.

If you are tired, and needed to rest your weary head
I will be waiting for you at the airport, with wine and flowers in my hand.

In my heart, you will always be, The gal with the smile and a big dream
I won't wish for you anything less ..........

P/S: Check out my pilot skill , my striking post, and plane .....

No comments:

Post a Comment