Saturday, August 15, 2009

Step by Step

Dream your dream
Take the first step into the running stream.



Every step you take
By your side, I will stay.



Should you tired, and weary
On my back, you, I will carry.



Every time you fumble and tumble
I will pick you up, and we will tread together.



Day by day, night by night
I will stay beside, all the way till the end.



Sometimes, you will be discourage
For the burden, it heavy on your shoulder
I will take it from you, so that your pack will be lighter.


Even if the journey seems almost impossible
I will not leave you alone, we will be walking together.



If it takes days and weeks, and months
Even if there is frustration, and grunts
I will not let you be disdained by the hurdles.


Even if it takes years
Rest assured that I will always be near
I will comfort you when you are in fear
Just don't give up, ever.

Step by step
I don't care how many, I am not scare
Step by step
I will be there
Every step, you take
Every sweat, every pain, I will partake
Till you achieve your dreams
Then I will let go of your hand
You have succeed
Your dream, you have achieved!

Will you let me be the one, to walk with you all the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment