Sunday, August 23, 2009

L-Words


When life is pleasant, we live
Least we make the best out of it;
When the heart is at peace, we love
For the heart can perceive all things wonderful;
When the bone is tickled, we laugh
The naturale outburst of endorphines;
When weary, we lay
In our bed of roses, we sleep;
When pondering, we look
There is a pasture yonder with a glimpse of future we stole;
When in stillness, we listen
To all of life's rhythms.

When your heart is troubled, I lift
May your troubles be on my shoulders, leave it to me;
When your mind is turmoil, I lead
Throughout, I will gladly share your plight;
When there is silence, I leave
Put up a sentry outside, until you are ready.

Random thoughts lingers
Remembers
The core of LIFE, LIVE, LOVE & LAUGHters
Others come naturally easier.




No comments:

Post a Comment