Friday, November 13, 2009

Honestly

Dearest Grace,

From day one, till now
I wish that I don't know what I know
Not feeling how I feel about you
That is knowing I am falling, like I shouldn't do
If only I can discard the feelings
And just keep on believing
All the things which I feel for you
Because there is a part of me, has an honesty.

You have many qualities of a girlfriend, almost too good to be true
But in all that you do, I am still fascinated with you
Throughout time, I just took a step back, took a seat back
With a hand on my heart.

You have touched my heart, like nobody has
You are running on a quest, just like I have
While I am done, you are still at it
We have so much alike
But that is not the reason that I fall for you
Somehow I just did, and I still do.

I think about you always
Always hoping and have you in my prayers
That all is well, and at the end, you will find your happiness
I will always be happy for you, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment