Thursday, December 3, 2009

Appreciate As Now


Each day, I meet old friends
Talked to some friends from the other end
They made me think and that is good
They made me remember you.

Most of them have everything
The personality traits, I mean
Intelligent, young, attractive, outgoing
So have you, I kept on remembering
But something about you, set you apart
You are different, that is why I gave up my heart.

No 2 persons are ever alike
Like nobody is perfect in life
You may have your flaws too
But so far, there are much more good
And your flaws, are only being human
Also being humane.


I know I have said how much I care
If there is a chance, I would take you as my girlfriend
Am glad you are my friend, by my side
Glad that you are in my mind
For you are part of my life
Feels good to be alive, with a memory, that creates a SMILE!

Sometimes, I couldn't have said enough
In case, one day, I forgot to wake up
As I sleep each night, I say my prayers
That you will always be appreciated.

1 comment: